Friday, January 14, 2011

Email oh Gmail

The clock shows 1307 hours. And I am sitting neatly on the chair updating my blog. Can all of you guess where I am now? It's Friday by the way.

Do not follow me. Updating entries while you were still in the middle of working hour ;p

I have been trying since 10 o'clock to get access to my gmail account and until this moment it is still an error status while I clicked the sign in button. 'Adoyaiii' erkkk..the slang people usually use nowadays..

Gosh...it is raining outside...the same feeling again...eyes blinking...rubbing hands...and..i feel even harder to get into the position to......








Pic source : www[dot]allpics4u[dot]com


p/s: Selamat Tidur Sayang

1 comment:

  1. kat sini pon xboleh bukak eni
    tp klu gune berukben ok je

    rasenye server cmpny ni

    ReplyDelete